Thursday, December 16, 2010

Hey I bought my house two years ago with 100 financing I have an 80 20 loan Both loans are tied to the first of

Hey - I bought my house two years ago with 100% financing, I have an 80/20 loan. Both loans are tied to the first of 6.5% and the second at 9%. I received a statement in the mail from my credit card company (Chase) if I can derive a balance between 2.99% to do to the size of the loan is repaid. It would be a good idea for my second mortgage transferred to your credit card? With credit card interest is not tax deductible, interest on the first or second mortgage tax deductible. I'm going to do the math. (By the way, if you have two minutes late at 2.99%, go back to the interest rate somewhere around 20% and can "retroactively." I will read the fine print!) Joseph is right, plus the transfer is probably a fee of 3%. Read the fine print.

0 comments:

Post a Comment