Monday, December 6, 2010

I got my first mortgage payment my income is not the same I can only afford to pay my first mortgage they can avoid

I got my first mortgage payment, my income is not the same. I can only afford to pay my first mortgage, they can avoid that if I do not pay my second mortgage? I have contacted the bank for my second mortgage that could not pay me and they obviously care, they want to pay as quickly as possible. Yes, second mortgage, if you transfer them to a second mortgage on the house, she can keep. Jewel yes they can and will. You will sell your home first and give first the money and the rest, if there is not enough to satisfy the lien, you will be asked to stand, and it can be in the floriculture your salary, they could be, but it is unlikely that someone is the first choice for a mortgage holder or risk have to be completely extinguished.

0 comments:

Post a Comment