Sunday, December 5, 2010

Unfortunately my house foreclosed and I thought of one and two mortgage loan disappears and the process is terminated

Unfortunately, my house foreclosed and I thought of one and two mortgage loan disappears and the process is terminated. But I suddenly receiving calls from the bank lenders second mortgages. They said I owed them, even though the house was closed, and if I do not pay, they reported to the IRS so that they affect my salary. It is true. Need some advice. Thank you! Oceanside, California IRS (I'm a 80/20 loan with two different lenders than banks) had ya right, the second mortgage gone.there Lein is in force, and the building away. ABT probably not worried, but I have aabt experience in NY, I'm not sure Ca rule. I'm pretty sure they know r Tring, what ever it is designed as a non-loan use and access. A non-use of loans can not ask for more money after the property is excluded. It sounds like the second loan is a loan they can escape if the money.

0 comments:

Post a Comment