Monday, December 13, 2010

I have a great lay on my first deposit on March 04 04 but I pay about 11 on my second There are companies out there

I have a great lay on my first deposit on March 04:04%, but I pay about 11% on my second. There are companies out there that refinancing is only the second? And justice will come into play, CA real estate market is not so good! Many do not take off, but a lower monthly payment. If anyone knows a company that can work with us, please let me know. Thank you, yes, you'll not only your second mortgage refinancing your first mortgage. Finding a local mortgage company that will do this, look in the phone and call a local mortgage broker. Suppose you are a "rate and term" refinance, second mortgages look. This means that you wish to refinance, but no one wants money, you just want a lower interest rate. When you speak with your mortgage broker about salaries and the qualifications you need to discuss this transaction done.

0 comments:

Post a Comment