Wednesday, December 8, 2010

I have my second mortgage through the bank to my bank account I am in Florida Laws vary from country to country

I have my second mortgage through the bank to my bank account. I am in Florida. Laws vary from country to country collateralizing on your loan. The most important thing you can do is continue to talk and negotiate with them. To talk with them. Lenders do not like to avoid because they have a very large property portfolio and whether they can actually sell the house, they usually do not get the loan in full, so they lose a lot of money. Moreover, there is help for you in hope for homeowners program. http://www.hud.gov/foreclosure/index.cfm Good luck! No, she can not freeze the account. But the contract for both your bank and other mortgages to conquer the same bank account. Freezing of account: the money is there but you can not open. Take it means that your money is gone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment